exam fever


exam fever started in my body
doctor cannot solve this
 medicine cannot cure this
this fever is only for two weeks.


my eyes were copying the texts
and pasting the texts in my brain
my brain never feel overloaded
so i read through out the night.

my hands were forcing me to watch tv
but last exam marks are pushing back
my  eyes were sick without internet
but i am sick in my studies.

alarms are kicking my eyes,
but i feel sleepy, in the early morning
exam destroyed my lovely sleep
but i feel sleepy .

texts were flowing in my brain
papers are glowing with my texts
time is up, exams are over.
holidays are medicine for my exam fever.

                                                                                                                 -senthil kumar
Related Posts with Thumbnails