believe

people around me are strange , yesterday  i went to my school as usual . after 12.30 i went for biology class. i entered the biology room with my colleagues .

biology professor just asked me" are you going any tuition for biology? some professors said to me"
"no I'm not going to any extra class for biology".

but she refuse to accept. even i showed my tuition friends. I'm going tuition only for physics,chemistry and maths not for biology. but she is believing me
. still she believes the liar words of world but not me.

even thou I'm the main person who involved in the conversation but she is not believing me. i don't know what type of world is this, but i know I'm living in hell. the people should believe me !

the world is developed but the belief,kind,forgiveness and love are not developed.